The Gator Board v2.0
Please login

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gator Board v2.0
Please login
The Gator Board v2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Game song (I didn't forget!)
He15man's Modern Song Of The Day EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:42 am by CuylerLady

» Game day song (A day early)
He15man's Modern Song Of The Day EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:40 am by CuylerLady

» Game day song (A day early)
He15man's Modern Song Of The Day EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:09 pm by CuylerLady

» GATOR COUNTRY
He15man's Modern Song Of The Day EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:35 am by CuylerLady

» Truth About Urban
He15man's Modern Song Of The Day EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:17 am by ufg8rjim

» Monday's song
He15man's Modern Song Of The Day EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:51 am by CuylerLady

» Friday's song
He15man's Modern Song Of The Day EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:15 am by CuylerLady

» Wednesday's song
He15man's Modern Song Of The Day EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:27 pm by CuylerLady

» Sound familiar?
He15man's Modern Song Of The Day EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:14 am by ufg8rjim

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

He15man's Modern Song Of The Day

2 posters

Go down

He15man's Modern Song Of The Day Empty He15man's Modern Song Of The Day

Post by He15man Mon May 13, 2013 4:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nick Jonas and The Administration - Who I Am

Genre: Pop Rock / Blues Rock

Release Date: December 3rd 2009

Album: Who I Am

Billboard hot 100: Peak @ #73

Here's an independent song from Nick Jonas and his solo Album Who I Am. I was going to post something different but there's not much point with the lack of traffic here. This songs pretty good, but i doubt any of you will listen to it.... like always. Have a great Monday and Enjoy!

He15man
He15man

Back to top Go down

He15man's Modern Song Of The Day Empty Re: He15man's Modern Song Of The Day

Post by ufg8rjim Mon May 13, 2013 4:33 pm

Marketing isn't exactly your forte, eh He15man?!
ufg8rjim
ufg8rjim

Back to top Go down

Post by He15man Mon May 13, 2013 4:42 pm

ufg8rjim wrote:Marketing isn't exactly your forte, eh He15man?!

Laughing

I've got other stuff to post, the song i posted is actually pretty good if given a fair shot. See ive been testing the waters to see if anybody was actually going to view the songs i posted. Now with this boards lack of traffic, there's not much point in getting picky about what i post because nobody here has viewed any of the stuff I have posted (which has been mostly pop rock and rock).

So until people start commenting on what i post im not going to go out of my way. The songs ive posted are all good songs, you guys just see the artists names and immediately dismiss them because either A. You're stereotyping or B. Never heard of the artist.

Once the website starts to get more traffic and people actually get interested than ill start to mix it up, but until then there is no point because 90% of the time if I post a song, it could be a top 10 hit and have sold millions of copies and not a single person comments on it.

So yeah ive stopped trying to please people with what i post, if they don't like it oh well. I've posted songs that have won Grammy Awards and nobody paid attention to them Laughing
He15man
He15man

Back to top Go down

Post by ufg8rjim Mon May 13, 2013 6:03 pm

What I meant was that this...

I was going to post something different but there's not much point with the lack of traffic here. This songs pretty good, but i doubt any of you will listen to it.... like always.

...probably doesn't make anyone more likely to watch your video and comment on it.

Look He15man - we're in our infancy here. There are only a handful of registered users. We'll need some recruitment. And we'll have definite settling in/getting comfortable with each other phase to go through. All boards do.

It will get better and I am sure you'll be a big part of us growing. You've got plenty of personality and people enjoy posting with you. That traffic and vibe you seek will come. Just be patient and positive. (And help us recruit!)

And FWIW - I watched your video. It wasn't my cup of tea, but it was better than I thought it would be.
ufg8rjim
ufg8rjim

Back to top Go down

Post by He15man Mon May 13, 2013 6:32 pm

ufg8rjim wrote:What I meant was that this...

I was going to post something different but there's not much point with the lack of traffic here. This songs pretty good, but i doubt any of you will listen to it.... like always.

...probably doesn't make anyone more likely to watch your video and comment on it.

Look He15man - we're in our infancy here. There are only a handful of registered users. We'll need some recruitment. And we'll have definite settling in/getting comfortable with each other phase to go through. All boards do.

It will get better and I am sure you'll be a big part of us growing. You've got plenty of personality and people enjoy posting with you. That traffic and vibe you seek will come. Just be patient and positive. (And help us recruit!)

And FWIW - I watched your video. It wasn't my cup of tea, but it was better than I thought it would be.

It has nothing to do with traffic, the same crap happened over at TGN too and i will help us recruit this week, i just need to get permission from somebody first.
He15man
He15man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down