The Gator Board v2.0
Please login

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gator Board v2.0
Please login
The Gator Board v2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Game song (I didn't forget!)
Welcome Everyone - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:42 am by CuylerLady

» Game day song (A day early)
Welcome Everyone - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:40 am by CuylerLady

» Game day song (A day early)
Welcome Everyone - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:09 pm by CuylerLady

» GATOR COUNTRY
Welcome Everyone - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:35 am by CuylerLady

» Truth About Urban
Welcome Everyone - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:17 am by ufg8rjim

» Monday's song
Welcome Everyone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:51 am by CuylerLady

» Friday's song
Welcome Everyone - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:15 am by CuylerLady

» Wednesday's song
Welcome Everyone - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:27 pm by CuylerLady

» Sound familiar?
Welcome Everyone - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:14 am by ufg8rjim

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Welcome Everyone

+4
He15man
FriendlyGator
DreaminOandB
Admin
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Welcome Everyone - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome Everyone

Post by Bayougator Tue May 14, 2013 4:25 pm

FriendlyGator wrote:
Gator92 wrote:Will y'all still be on TGN?
I was banned for calling someone a hypocrite. The same person that banned me made outlandish remarks towards the 3 captives in Cleveland, halfway apologized then moved the thread so no one could see his remarks. Comments that were far, far worse than calling someone a hypocrite or stupid, or even a poopyhead. Also, if you're not on the far right, you're not welcome there and everyone so far that has registered here feels the same way. So no, I don't think many if any of us will be coming back. I don't want to speak for everyone, so they can add their thoughts as well. But I will work hard to make this place enjoyable for everyone... for ALL Gators of ALL walks of life... regardless of their political affiliations, regardless of their musical tastes and regardless of what team they root for.

Yeah, I saw that whole thing and it seemed rather an abuse of power. That rubbed me the wrong way. But like Aesty, I get my recruiting and insider fix over there, but I'm planning on frequenting both sites.
Bayougator
Bayougator

Back to top Go down

Post by FriendlyGator Tue May 14, 2013 5:52 pm

Bayougator wrote:
FriendlyGator wrote:
I was banned for calling someone a hypocrite. The same person that banned me made outlandish remarks towards the 3 captives in Cleveland, halfway apologized then moved the thread so no one could see his remarks. Comments that were far, far worse than calling someone a hypocrite or stupid, or even a poopyhead. Also, if you're not on the far right, you're not welcome there and everyone so far that has registered here feels the same way. So no, I don't think many if any of us will be coming back. I don't want to speak for everyone, so they can add their thoughts as well. But I will work hard to make this place enjoyable for everyone... for ALL Gators of ALL walks of life... regardless of their political affiliations, regardless of their musical tastes and regardless of what team they root for.

Yeah, I saw that whole thing and it seemed rather an abuse of power. That rubbed me the wrong way. But like Aesty, I get my recruiting and insider fix over there, but I'm planning on frequenting both sites.
One reason I don't have a recruiting board here. I don't want any of them claiming we stole their information or start a "board war" or anything of the sorts. I agree. This rogue admin has rubbed a lot of people here the wring way as well. No matter, I hope you like it here Very Happy
FriendlyGator
FriendlyGator

Back to top Go down

Post by bKiller Thu May 16, 2013 12:46 pm

I don't know how I missed this thread earlier.

This mindless liberal with no brain and no morals agrees with much in this thread! Laughing

bKiller

Back to top Go down

Post by bKiller Fri May 17, 2013 1:06 am

FriendlyGator wrote:
The same person that banned me made outlandish remarks towards the 3 captives in Cleveland, halfway apologized then moved the thread so no one could see his remarks.
Ha, I was wondering where my thread went!

bKiller

Back to top Go down

Post by bKiller Fri May 17, 2013 1:15 am

FriendlyGator wrote:
aesty wrote:You were banned friendly? How did that happen? Shame

Ill be on that board more than this probably, thats my baby...atleast the Insider Recruiting board is

but Ill still try to remember to stop by nightly or so
And please do. I always enjoyed conversing with you. You know I'll have Walking Dead threads here once Season 4 starts. Cool
Walking Dead!! cheers

bKiller

Back to top Go down

Post by bKiller Fri May 17, 2013 1:17 am

He15man wrote:I watched one Episode and thought it looked like a low budget zombie flick, but ill try giving it a shot on Netflix.

Honestly not into all this Zombie stuff though
Definitely do! It's more than "just a zombie show". When you get further into it, it really raises a lot of psychological, social, & moral questions.

bKiller

Back to top Go down

Post by bKiller Fri May 17, 2013 1:19 am

Bayougator wrote:
FriendlyGator wrote:

I only saw the beginning of the thread so I think I missed some stuff.

But as for the bolded part, same here.

bKiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum