The Gator Board v2.0
Please login

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gator Board v2.0
Please login
The Gator Board v2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Game song (I didn't forget!)
Ex relative of Cleveland man speaks out, calls Castro a monster - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:42 am by CuylerLady

» Game day song (A day early)
Ex relative of Cleveland man speaks out, calls Castro a monster - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:40 am by CuylerLady

» Game day song (A day early)
Ex relative of Cleveland man speaks out, calls Castro a monster - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:09 pm by CuylerLady

» GATOR COUNTRY
Ex relative of Cleveland man speaks out, calls Castro a monster - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:35 am by CuylerLady

» Truth About Urban
Ex relative of Cleveland man speaks out, calls Castro a monster - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:17 am by ufg8rjim

» Monday's song
Ex relative of Cleveland man speaks out, calls Castro a monster - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:51 am by CuylerLady

» Friday's song
Ex relative of Cleveland man speaks out, calls Castro a monster - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:15 am by CuylerLady

» Wednesday's song
Ex relative of Cleveland man speaks out, calls Castro a monster - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:27 pm by CuylerLady

» Sound familiar?
Ex relative of Cleveland man speaks out, calls Castro a monster - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:14 am by ufg8rjim

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Ex relative of Cleveland man speaks out, calls Castro a monster

+2
ufg8rjim
FriendlyGator
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ex relative of Cleveland man speaks out, calls Castro a monster - Page 2 Empty Re: Ex relative of Cleveland man speaks out, calls Castro a monster

Post by FriendlyGator Wed May 29, 2013 3:02 pm

Funny you say that, Jim. Termi told me to he'd "see me in hell" just yesterday. It's in my sig over there for all to see. He banned you for saying go to hell, yet he is perfectly able to say about the same to me.
FriendlyGator
FriendlyGator

Back to top Go down

Ex relative of Cleveland man speaks out, calls Castro a monster - Page 2 Empty Re: Ex relative of Cleveland man speaks out, calls Castro a monster

Post by ufg8rjim Wed May 29, 2013 3:35 pm

FriendlyGator wrote:Funny you say that, Jim. Termi told me to he'd "see me in hell" just yesterday. It's in my sig over there for all to see. He banned you for saying go to hell, yet he is perfectly able to say about the same to me.

Par for the course over there. The rules don't apply to team members or those they like.
ufg8rjim
ufg8rjim

Back to top Go down

Post by ufg8rjim Wed May 29, 2013 3:49 pm

Here is a quote from Termi sent to me in a PM - "You can not post F you, screw you, or go to hell, in a context of anger directed at a fellow poster."
ufg8rjim
ufg8rjim

Back to top Go down

Post by bKiller Wed May 29, 2013 11:16 pm

ufg8rjim wrote:
bKiller wrote:
ufg8rjim wrote:
CuylerLady wrote:
ufg8rjim wrote:
FriendlyGator wrote:
CuylerLady wrote:
FriendlyGator wrote:But according to a "well respected" admin, they should take their talents to South Beach. I think that admin is a son of a beach if you ask me. Worthless piece of termi.

Don't get me going on that subject again.
We exchanged PMs the other day. Evidently he is PMing members of this board saying I am a liar and if they want to know the details to let him know. When I confronted him about it, he threatened me and would never give a straight answer on anything. He's completely worthless, I just gave up and stopped any further communication. He is some sort of psycho!

He will occasionally PM me over there and just say hi. I never respond. There is something wrong with that guy.

He did do you dirty, I feel. Very dirty. Some folk just aren't wrapped tight.

Appreciate the support. He was so wrong in banning me, but that's who he is. I was always more disappointed with Trail's continued support of him. Makes no sense.
What actually happened? For some reason I always thought you left of your own accord. Didn't know you were banned.

I was having a conversation with 72 I think. We were both fine. He asked me during the course of the conversation if I was "really that obtuse." I said something about that not being necessary and continued the discussion. Termi jumps in to tell me I should be ok with 72's question. I respond that it isn't a question as much as a statement, but that I really was ok with it and that no one was talking to him. A few more back and forth's and then I ask Termi, "Are you really that dim-witted?" Immediate ban for asking him the exact same question he told me I should be ok with. That was my first ban.

The second ban was when cruisebum told me that I was ok with pedophilia since I supported President Clinton. I told him to go to hell. Termi banned me for "repeatedly insulting other posters." The go to hell comment was apparently more egregious than the pedophilia remark.

Also interesting that I was the constant target on that board with remarks about me loving gay prison sex (Josh), being a "bloated parasitic tick" and a murderer for having retired from the military (dreamliner), and too many insults from Flag to even mention (his first comment ever to me was not 'welcome to the board,' but 'you're stupid for believing that.') No punishment was ever doled out to anyone for insulting me, only to me for whatever subdued response I offered.

Termi is the worst. His introduction of sexual innuendo into every topic is tired. The fact that he was so often doing it with GG (who was less than half his age) was troublesome. Can't stand that guy or Flag. No real issues with anyone else there.
Wow, that's awful! Shocked

I've noticed a lot of the "double standard" lately, but not quite that bad.

bKiller

Back to top Go down

Post by bKiller Wed May 29, 2013 11:17 pm

FriendlyGator wrote:Funny you say that, Jim. Termi told me to he'd "see me in hell" just yesterday. It's in my sig over there for all to see. He banned you for saying go to hell, yet he is perfectly able to say about the same to me.
But "it's okay because he was joking" Rolling Eyes

bKiller

Back to top Go down

Post by bKiller Wed May 29, 2013 11:19 pm

ufg8rjim wrote:

Par for the course over there. The rules don't apply to team members or those they like.
I've noticed some of that lately. Or just skirting the rules. Can't insult specific members so they just insult entire demographics instead.

bKiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Bayougator Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:08 pm

Seems like a localized "good ol boy" network. Ah well, I still get my recruiting/insider fix there.
Bayougator
Bayougator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum