The Gator Board v2.0
Please login

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gator Board v2.0
Please login
The Gator Board v2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Game song (I didn't forget!)
Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) Cover EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:42 am by CuylerLady

» Game day song (A day early)
Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) Cover EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:40 am by CuylerLady

» Game day song (A day early)
Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) Cover EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:09 pm by CuylerLady

» GATOR COUNTRY
Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) Cover EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:35 am by CuylerLady

» Truth About Urban
Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) Cover EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:17 am by ufg8rjim

» Monday's song
Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) Cover EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:51 am by CuylerLady

» Friday's song
Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) Cover EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:15 am by CuylerLady

» Wednesday's song
Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) Cover EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:27 pm by CuylerLady

» Sound familiar?
Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) Cover EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:14 am by ufg8rjim

Similar topics
    RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) Cover

3 posters

Go down

Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) Cover Empty Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) Cover

Post by He15man Wed May 22, 2013 4:01 am

Pretty decent cover if you ask me, he performed this in front of the president at im guessing one his correspondence dinners or w/e its called.

He15man
    He15man

Back to top Go down

Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) Cover Empty Re: Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) Cover

Post by He15man Thu May 23, 2013 12:12 am

Suspect
    He15man
    He15man

Back to top Go down

Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) Cover Empty Re: Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) Cover

Post by FriendlyGator Thu May 23, 2013 10:42 am

9.5. I didn't realize Nick Jonas could sing this good. This is a really good cover of the song.
    FriendlyGator
    FriendlyGator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bayougator Thu May 23, 2013 4:32 pm

He15man wrote: Suspect

LOL! I couldn't hlep thinking of you and Demi when I saw the song of the day!
    Bayougator
    Bayougator

Back to top Go down

Post by He15man Thu May 23, 2013 6:17 pm

FriendlyGator wrote:9.5. I didn't realize Nick Jonas could sing this good. This is a really good cover of the song.

Neither did I until recently, guys a really talented artist who is underrated because him and his group got labeled as a boy band when they're a pop rock band.

I've started listening to some of his stuff and im a fan of his. They're their own band now(Jonas Bro's) and they're no longer with Disney.

They've got a new album coming out this year, written and produced by Nick. Hopefully it turns out pretty good.

Nick's a good singer but he also plays guitar, drums, piano, writes the songs and produces the album.

Stereotyping aside, they're a good down to earth group, doing all sorts of things for their fans, and they give back. I like great music as much as anybody but celebs who go out of their way to do things for people are the ones i really like to support and buy their albums and see their shows.

Here's a short clip of something they did, they visited this girl and less than a month later she passed away.

He's also outspoken about Diabetes and a well spoken mature guy, not what you would expect from somebody in a "boy band".

These guys are playing out in San Francisco in August and i got a ticket for $50. Decided to go visit my grandpa and see their show, hopefully it's good.

He15man
    He15man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down