The Gator Board v2.0
Please login

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gator Board v2.0
Please login
The Gator Board v2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Game song (I didn't forget!)
Jonas Brothers cover Frank Ocean's Thinking About You EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:42 am by CuylerLady

» Game day song (A day early)
Jonas Brothers cover Frank Ocean's Thinking About You EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:40 am by CuylerLady

» Game day song (A day early)
Jonas Brothers cover Frank Ocean's Thinking About You EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:09 pm by CuylerLady

» GATOR COUNTRY
Jonas Brothers cover Frank Ocean's Thinking About You EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:35 am by CuylerLady

» Truth About Urban
Jonas Brothers cover Frank Ocean's Thinking About You EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:17 am by ufg8rjim

» Monday's song
Jonas Brothers cover Frank Ocean's Thinking About You EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:51 am by CuylerLady

» Friday's song
Jonas Brothers cover Frank Ocean's Thinking About You EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:15 am by CuylerLady

» Wednesday's song
Jonas Brothers cover Frank Ocean's Thinking About You EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:27 pm by CuylerLady

» Sound familiar?
Jonas Brothers cover Frank Ocean's Thinking About You EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:14 am by ufg8rjim

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Jonas Brothers cover Frank Ocean's Thinking About You

Go down

Jonas Brothers cover Frank Ocean's Thinking About You Empty Jonas Brothers cover Frank Ocean's Thinking About You

Post by He15man Fri May 10, 2013 5:22 pm

Not a bad cover if you ask me. I like some of JB's music, mostly their pop rock stuff and not their slower stuff. I'm also a fan of Nick Jonas, he's sort of a throw back to older music artists in that he sings, plays guitar, plays piano, plays drums, writes all the songs for JB and he produces their music. I also like his singing voice and think he is talented.

Nick's the guy you see in the beginning with the guitar, Joe is the guy with the black hat and Kevin is the other guy who never sings Laughing

They've got a new album coming out this year, hopefully now that they're not with Disney any more we'll see a little more Pop Rock/Alternative Rock. I like their sound and it would be nice if they would play a little more pop rock. Some of their stuff is a little too targeted at teen girls but they've got a few decent songs. At the end Nick tries to hit the really high notes in the song which are not easy to hit and he looks like he is in pain Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by He15man on Sun May 26, 2013 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
He15man
He15man

Back to top Go down

Jonas Brothers cover Frank Ocean's Thinking About You Empty Re: Jonas Brothers cover Frank Ocean's Thinking About You

Post by He15man Sat May 11, 2013 10:11 pm

braaaaaaaaaaaaaap
He15man
He15man

Back to top Go down

Jonas Brothers cover Frank Ocean's Thinking About You Empty Re: Jonas Brothers cover Frank Ocean's Thinking About You

Post by He15man Sun May 26, 2013 3:56 am

Man i can't believe this forum has been open for over 2 week already, where does the time go.

If you liked my Sugar Pie Honey Bunch video check this one out, these guys are talented and are much better than the stereotype they get.

Check this vid out though, it's a great cover of a pretty big song/album in the music world.

Frank Ocean had one of the best albums out in 2012 according to the experts and these guys did Thinking About You justice.
He15man
He15man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down