The Gator Board v2.0
Please login

IRS Admits to targeting Conservative GRPs doing the Election

Go down

Re: IRS Admits to targeting Conservative GRPs doing the Election

Post by FriendlyGator on Fri May 10, 2013 12:50 pm

To my knowledge, no one monitors the IRS. That's bad, they can target you for an audit because you look or talk to them wrong.
avatar
FriendlyGator

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRS Admits to targeting Conservative GRPs doing the Election

Post by G8rInMS on Fri May 10, 2013 12:53 pm

I've yet to click on the link because of who's website it is...ahhemm....Glenn Beck. But I agree with your point, assuming the article is true, that the IRS is kind of a joke. Has been for some time.

G8rInMS

Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRS Admits to targeting Conservative GRPs doing the Election

Post by ufg8rjim on Sat May 11, 2013 3:32 pm

G8rInMS wrote:I've yet to click on the link because of who's website it is...ahhemm....Glenn Beck.

+1
avatar
ufg8rjim

Posts : 139
Join date : 2013-05-09
Age : 49
Location : Fleming Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRS Admits to targeting Conservative GRPs doing the Election

Post by Guest on Sat May 11, 2013 3:35 pm

Glenn Beck is not bad as people think.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: IRS Admits to targeting Conservative GRPs doing the Election

Post by G8rInMS on Sat May 11, 2013 4:28 pm

I disagree. He may not be a bad person, but his antics say otherwise.

G8rInMS

Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRS Admits to targeting Conservative GRPs doing the Election

Post by ufg8rjim on Sat May 11, 2013 6:51 pm

I think Beck is one of two things - either a horrible human being or legitimately delusional.
avatar
ufg8rjim

Posts : 139
Join date : 2013-05-09
Age : 49
Location : Fleming Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRS Admits to targeting Conservative GRPs doing the Election

Post by G8rInMS on Sat May 11, 2013 9:01 pm

+1

G8rInMS

Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRS Admits to targeting Conservative GRPs doing the Election

Post by FriendlyGator on Mon May 13, 2013 11:34 am

+2. I read an article over the weekend that states the reason he left Fox was because all his sponsors left after he called the president a racist. Everything he "reports" seems to be borderline conspiracy theories.
avatar
FriendlyGator

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRS Admits to targeting Conservative GRPs doing the Election

Post by ufg8rjim on Mon May 13, 2013 8:39 pm

Beck aside, it looks like this story has some merit. My position is this - let's see what the IG report says later this week first, but if this is true...

- everyone involved needs to be fired immediately.
- changes need to be implemented to make sure this doesn't happen again and the new procedures/policies need to be strictly enforced.
- the President (and all progressives/liberals/Democrats) needs to understand how this undermines the public's faith in the fairness of government and condemn these actions as strongly as possible.

But let's see what the report says first.

So disappointing.
avatar
ufg8rjim

Posts : 139
Join date : 2013-05-09
Age : 49
Location : Fleming Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRS Admits to targeting Conservative GRPs doing the Election

Post by CuylerLady on Mon May 13, 2013 10:11 pm

ufg8rjim wrote:
G8rInMS wrote:I've yet to click on the link because of who's website it is...ahhemm....Glenn Beck.

+1

+2

CuylerLady

Posts : 168
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRS Admits to targeting Conservative GRPs doing the Election

Post by Guest on Tue May 14, 2013 1:20 am

Well,at least Beck tells the truth unlike the other media outlets.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: IRS Admits to targeting Conservative GRPs doing the Election

Post by Bayougator on Tue May 14, 2013 11:15 am

Holy Cow! The flavor in this Politics board is completely different from the one in TGN.
avatar
Bayougator

Posts : 32
Join date : 2013-05-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRS Admits to targeting Conservative GRPs doing the Election

Post by FriendlyGator on Tue May 14, 2013 11:21 am

Bayougator wrote:Holy Cow! The flavor in this Politics board is completely different from the one in TGN.
Yeah, but every flavor of political viewpoints is welcome here. This is a free country where we are allowed to think and feel what we want. You won't see anyone belittled for their thoughts on this forum. Very Happy
avatar
FriendlyGator

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRS Admits to targeting Conservative GRPs doing the Election

Post by ufg8rjim on Wed May 15, 2013 12:24 am

FriendlyGator wrote:
Bayougator wrote:Holy Cow! The flavor in this Politics board is completely different from the one in TGN.
Yeah, but every flavor of political viewpoints is welcome here. This is a free country where we are allowed to think and feel what we want. You won't see anyone belittled for their thoughts on this forum. Very Happy

What Friendly said!
avatar
ufg8rjim

Posts : 139
Join date : 2013-05-09
Age : 49
Location : Fleming Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRS Admits to targeting Conservative GRPs doing the Election

Post by Bayougator on Wed May 15, 2013 4:21 pm

Believe me, I wasn't complaining. Refreshing actually.
avatar
Bayougator

Posts : 32
Join date : 2013-05-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRS Admits to targeting Conservative GRPs doing the Election

Post by FriendlyGator on Fri May 17, 2013 1:28 pm

Bayougator wrote:Believe me, I wasn't complaining. Refreshing actually.
Very Happy
avatar
FriendlyGator

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRS Admits to targeting Conservative GRPs doing the Election

Post by He15man on Sun May 19, 2013 6:32 am

Honestly i haven't been keeping up with this stuff

_________________
Nothing makes sense. Nothing makes sense anymore. Nothing is right. Nothing is right when you're gone. Losing my breath. Losing my right to be wrong.I'm frightened to death. I'm frightened that I won't be strong. - Nick Jonas
avatar
He15man

Posts : 138
Join date : 2013-05-09
Age : 30
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRS Admits to targeting Conservative GRPs doing the Election

Post by CuylerLady on Mon May 20, 2013 1:29 pm

Gator92 wrote:Well,at least Beck tells the truth unlike the other media outlets.


You can't be serious! He's delusional, to say the least, and paranoia schizophrenic at worst.

CuylerLady

Posts : 168
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRS Admits to targeting Conservative GRPs doing the Election

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum