The Gator Board v2.0
Please login

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gator Board v2.0
Please login
The Gator Board v2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Game song (I didn't forget!)
Ex relative of Cleveland man speaks out, calls Castro a monster EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:42 am by CuylerLady

» Game day song (A day early)
Ex relative of Cleveland man speaks out, calls Castro a monster EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:40 am by CuylerLady

» Game day song (A day early)
Ex relative of Cleveland man speaks out, calls Castro a monster EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:09 pm by CuylerLady

» GATOR COUNTRY
Ex relative of Cleveland man speaks out, calls Castro a monster EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:35 am by CuylerLady

» Truth About Urban
Ex relative of Cleveland man speaks out, calls Castro a monster EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:17 am by ufg8rjim

» Monday's song
Ex relative of Cleveland man speaks out, calls Castro a monster EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:51 am by CuylerLady

» Friday's song
Ex relative of Cleveland man speaks out, calls Castro a monster EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:15 am by CuylerLady

» Wednesday's song
Ex relative of Cleveland man speaks out, calls Castro a monster EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:27 pm by CuylerLady

» Sound familiar?
Ex relative of Cleveland man speaks out, calls Castro a monster EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:14 am by ufg8rjim

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Ex relative of Cleveland man speaks out, calls Castro a monster

+2
ufg8rjim
FriendlyGator
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ex relative of Cleveland man speaks out, calls Castro a monster Empty Ex relative of Cleveland man speaks out, calls Castro a monster

Post by FriendlyGator Fri May 10, 2013 9:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Several relatives of Grimilda Figueroa, who left Ariel Castro years ago and died after a long illness last year, painted a nightmarish portrait of Castro's family life as authorities made public horrifying details of the abuse endured by the imprisoned women.
In interviews with The Associated Press on Thursday, the relatives described Castro as a "monster" who abused his wife and locked his family inside their own home. Their views were at odds with those of some of Castro's family and a neighbor, who knew the former school bus driver only as a happy and respectful man.
Figueroa's relatives said Castro savagely beat her, pushing her down a flight of stairs, breaking her nose and dislocating her shoulder, among other injuries. Her sister, Elida Caraballo, said Castro once shoved Figueroa into a cardboard box and closed the flaps over her head.
FriendlyGator
FriendlyGator

Back to top Go down

Ex relative of Cleveland man speaks out, calls Castro a monster Empty Re: Ex relative of Cleveland man speaks out, calls Castro a monster

Post by ufg8rjim Fri May 10, 2013 10:03 am

What a freaking monster. Just an awful human being. I can't imagine the horror these poor women endured.
ufg8rjim
ufg8rjim

Back to top Go down

Ex relative of Cleveland man speaks out, calls Castro a monster Empty Re: Ex relative of Cleveland man speaks out, calls Castro a monster

Post by FriendlyGator Fri May 10, 2013 11:05 am

It sickens me to even hear this crap. I read another article that says the Super Bowl is the biggest time of year for the sex trade market, which involves girls as young as 12. Truly disgusting!!!!!
FriendlyGator
FriendlyGator

Back to top Go down

Post by ufg8rjim Fri May 10, 2013 11:06 am

Unbelievable.
ufg8rjim
ufg8rjim

Back to top Go down

Post by FriendlyGator Fri May 10, 2013 1:04 pm

And now breaking news is that he did in fact father Amanda Berry's 6 year old child. This guy truly is a monster.

Kinda linking thread ideas here, given that this guy is accused of inducing abortions in the manner he did, coupled with everything else he is accused of.. IF the jury finds him guilty, would you support the death penalty in this case?
FriendlyGator
FriendlyGator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 5:26 pm

Awful!

Back to top Go down

Post by CuylerLady Sat May 11, 2013 9:40 am

Pardon my language, but sorryassmotherfuckingsonofabitchcowardlycocksucker. He best get the death penalty, else it will be rendered by his fellow prison mates.

CuylerLady

Back to top Go down

Post by CuylerLady Sat May 11, 2013 9:41 am

BTW, that's a MILD cursing for me. I can do much better, esp. if I channel my dad!

CuylerLady

Back to top Go down

Post by ufg8rjim Sat May 11, 2013 3:25 pm

I do not support the death penalty. I find it barbaric. And I think there is no doubt that we have executed innocents.
ufg8rjim
ufg8rjim

Back to top Go down

Post by He15man Sat May 11, 2013 10:02 pm

CuylerLady wrote:Pardon my language, but sorryassmotherfuckingsonofabitchcowardlycocksucker. He best get the death penalty, else it will be rendered by his fellow prison mates.

I would take a machete, cut the guys dick off, shove it in his mouth and than pull out my .44 and shoot the sumbitch

No court fees

No Legal BS

Just plain. Simple. Justice.

and quick justice as that.
He15man
He15man

Back to top Go down

Post by ufg8rjim Sat May 11, 2013 10:43 pm

We are a nation of laws. It's one of the things that's supposed to make us better than the rest.
ufg8rjim
ufg8rjim

Back to top Go down

Post by FriendlyGator Mon May 13, 2013 11:35 am

ufg8rjim wrote:We are a nation of laws. It's one of the things that's supposed to make us better than the rest.
Exactly. Let the courts decide if/when he is guilty. Then, have a public hanging.
FriendlyGator
FriendlyGator

Back to top Go down

Post by ufg8rjim Mon May 13, 2013 11:41 am

FriendlyGator wrote:
ufg8rjim wrote:We are a nation of laws. It's one of the things that's supposed to make us better than the rest.
Exactly. Let the courts decide if/when he is guilty. Then, have a public hanging.

Not exactly where I was going Friendly!
ufg8rjim
ufg8rjim

Back to top Go down

Post by Bayougator Wed May 15, 2013 4:36 pm

I really find it hard to take the emotion out of some of these cases. The guy deserves to die for what he did. That is my opinion.
Here's the part that really pisses me off. He's already kidnapped and raped one woman. But he's not satisfied with that, he goes and does it twice again!
And the part about beating the pregnant mother until she miscarried 5 times? Unimaginable! My teeth are gritting just thinking about this.

And to top it off. By multiple accounts, this guy seems to be a personable intelligent guy. There is no mental illness to blame this on...he did all this of his own cognizance. He needs the gas chamber.
Bayougator
Bayougator

Back to top Go down

Post by CuylerLady Thu May 16, 2013 9:57 am

Bayougator wrote:I really find it hard to take the emotion out of some of these cases. The guy deserves to die for what he did. That is my opinion.
Here's the part that really pisses me off. He's already kidnapped and raped one woman. But he's not satisfied with that, he goes and does it twice again!
And the part about beating the pregnant mother until she miscarried 5 times? Unimaginable! My teeth are gritting just thinking about this.

And to top it off. By multiple accounts, this guy seems to be a personable intelligent guy. There is no mental illness to blame this on...he did all this of his own cognizance. He needs the gas chamber.

I'm with you, Bayou. The woman he caused to miscarriage is also dealing with loss of vision, and may need reconstructive surgery. He's a monster, and deserves no mercy.

CuylerLady

Back to top Go down

Post by FriendlyGator Fri May 17, 2013 1:27 pm

But according to a "well respected" admin, they should take their talents to South Beach. I think that admin is a son of a beach if you ask me. Worthless piece of termi.
FriendlyGator
FriendlyGator

Back to top Go down

Post by CuylerLady Mon May 20, 2013 1:30 pm

FriendlyGator wrote:But according to a "well respected" admin, they should take their talents to South Beach. I think that admin is a son of a beach if you ask me. Worthless piece of termi.

Don't get me going on that subject again.

CuylerLady

Back to top Go down

Post by FriendlyGator Mon May 20, 2013 6:12 pm

CuylerLady wrote:
FriendlyGator wrote:But according to a "well respected" admin, they should take their talents to South Beach. I think that admin is a son of a beach if you ask me. Worthless piece of termi.

We exchanged PMs the other day. Evidently he is PMing members of this board saying I am a liar and if they want to know the details to let him know. When I confronted him about it, he threatened me and would never give a straight answer on anything. He's completely worthless, I just gave up and stopped any further communication. He is some sort of psycho!
FriendlyGator
FriendlyGator

Back to top Go down

Post by CuylerLady Mon May 20, 2013 8:33 pm

Wow. Haven't heard squat from him, nor been over there, so I've no clue if I'm banned or not.

CuylerLady

Back to top Go down

Post by ufg8rjim Tue May 21, 2013 11:38 am

FriendlyGator wrote:
CuylerLady wrote:

We exchanged PMs the other day. Evidently he is PMing members of this board saying I am a liar and if they want to know the details to let him know. When I confronted him about it, he threatened me and would never give a straight answer on anything. He's completely worthless, I just gave up and stopped any further communication. He is some sort of psycho!

He will occasionally PM me over there and just say hi. I never respond. There is something wrong with that guy.
ufg8rjim
ufg8rjim

Back to top Go down

Post by CuylerLady Tue May 21, 2013 10:24 pm

ufg8rjim wrote:
FriendlyGator wrote:
CuylerLady wrote:

He will occasionally PM me over there and just say hi. I never respond. There is something wrong with that guy.

He did do you dirty, I feel. Very dirty. Some folk just aren't wrapped tight.

CuylerLady

Back to top Go down

Post by bKiller Wed May 22, 2013 4:44 pm

Termi hasn't pm'ed me about this situation. But in the past he's been quick to defend his buddies when they skirt the rules.

bKiller

Back to top Go down

Post by ufg8rjim Wed May 29, 2013 9:37 am

CuylerLady wrote:
ufg8rjim wrote:
FriendlyGator wrote:
CuylerLady wrote:

Appreciate the support. He was so wrong in banning me, but that's who he is. I was always more disappointed with Trail's continued support of him. Makes no sense.
ufg8rjim
ufg8rjim

Back to top Go down

Post by bKiller Wed May 29, 2013 1:04 pm

ufg8rjim wrote:
CuylerLady wrote:
ufg8rjim wrote:
FriendlyGator wrote:
CuylerLady wrote:

Appreciate the support. He was so wrong in banning me, but that's who he is. I was always more disappointed with Trail's continued support of him. Makes no sense.
What actually happened? For some reason I always thought you left of your own accord. Didn't know you were banned.

bKiller

Back to top Go down

Post by ufg8rjim Wed May 29, 2013 2:45 pm

bKiller wrote:
ufg8rjim wrote:
CuylerLady wrote:
ufg8rjim wrote:
FriendlyGator wrote:
CuylerLady wrote:

What actually happened? For some reason I always thought you left of your own accord. Didn't know you were banned.

I was having a conversation with 72 I think. We were both fine. He asked me during the course of the conversation if I was "really that obtuse." I said something about that not being necessary and continued the discussion. Termi jumps in to tell me I should be ok with 72's question. I respond that it isn't a question as much as a statement, but that I really was ok with it and that no one was talking to him. A few more back and forth's and then I ask Termi, "Are you really that dim-witted?" Immediate ban for asking him the exact same question he told me I should be ok with. That was my first ban.

The second ban was when cruisebum told me that I was ok with pedophilia since I supported President Clinton. I told him to go to hell. Termi banned me for "repeatedly insulting other posters." The go to hell comment was apparently more egregious than the pedophilia remark.

Also interesting that I was the constant target on that board with remarks about me loving gay prison sex (Josh), being a "bloated parasitic tick" and a murderer for having retired from the military (dreamliner), and too many insults from Flag to even mention (his first comment ever to me was not 'welcome to the board,' but 'you're stupid for believing that.') No punishment was ever doled out to anyone for insulting me, only to me for whatever subdued response I offered.

Termi is the worst. His introduction of sexual innuendo into every topic is tired. The fact that he was so often doing it with GG (who was less than half his age) was troublesome. Can't stand that guy or Flag. No real issues with anyone else there.
ufg8rjim
ufg8rjim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum