AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Welcome Everyone

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Welcome Everyone

Post by Admin on Thu May 09, 2013 1:58 pm

I'll be continually working on this board, but it seems to be somewhat operational. Invite all your friends and let's make this a true community! There is no "Team" here, we will hopefully all work together and work through any issues. I'll select a few people to assist me in the board construction and moderation.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://thegatorboard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Everyone

Post by DreaminOandB on Thu May 09, 2013 7:57 pm

Hello! Very Happy
DreaminOandB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FriendlyGator on Thu May 09, 2013 8:11 pm

Hey mama!
FriendlyGator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by He15man on Thu May 09, 2013 8:34 pm

Thanks for setting this place up although im not sure who Admin is Laughing

Nothing makes sense. Nothing makes sense anymore. Nothing is right. Nothing is right when you're gone. Losing my breath. Losing my right to be wrong.I'm frightened to death. I'm frightened that I won't be strong. - Nick Jonas
He15man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 09, 2013 9:04 pm

Will y'all still be on TGN?

Back to top Go down

Post by FriendlyGator on Thu May 09, 2013 9:09 pm

Gator92 wrote:Will y'all still be on TGN?
I was banned for calling someone a hypocrite. The same person that banned me made outlandish remarks towards the 3 captives in Cleveland, halfway apologized then moved the thread so no one could see his remarks. Comments that were far, far worse than calling someone a hypocrite or stupid, or even a poopyhead. Also, if you're not on the far right, you're not welcome there and everyone so far that has registered here feels the same way. So no, I don't think many if any of us will be coming back. I don't want to speak for everyone, so they can add their thoughts as well. But I will work hard to make this place enjoyable for everyone... for ALL Gators of ALL walks of life... regardless of their political affiliations, regardless of their musical tastes and regardless of what team they root for.
FriendlyGator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 09, 2013 9:14 pm

FriendlyGator wrote:
I was banned for calling someone a hypocrite. The same person that banned me made outlandish remarks towards the 3 captives in Cleveland, halfway apologized then moved the thread so no one could see his remarks. Comments that were far, far worse than calling someone a hypocrite or stupid, or even a poopyhead. Also, if you're not on the far right, you're not welcome there and everyone so far that has registered here feels the same way. So no, I don't think many if any of us will be coming back. I don't want to speak for everyone, so they can add their thoughts as well. But I will work hard to make this place enjoyable for everyone... for ALL Gators of ALL walks of life... regardless of their political affiliations, regardless of their musical tastes and regardless of what team they root for.

gotcha

When I first join TGN it wasn't, like it is now

Back to top Go down

Post by He15man on Thu May 09, 2013 9:16 pm

I doubt ill go back there now that this place is up and running. I post on a lot of message boards as it is, and so its hard to keep going to more boards.

Quite frankly anytime I posted something over there it turned into a crap talk fest most of the time. Yes it was funny and i can take a joke and dish out a few myself, but after awhile it does start to get old.

So no i doubt ill be posting there much anymore, I think that place was starting to get old and we needed something new.

Nothing makes sense. Nothing makes sense anymore. Nothing is right. Nothing is right when you're gone. Losing my breath. Losing my right to be wrong.I'm frightened to death. I'm frightened that I won't be strong. - Nick Jonas
He15man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FriendlyGator on Thu May 09, 2013 9:19 pm

Gator92 wrote:
FriendlyGator wrote:

gotcha

When I first join TGN it wasn't, like it is now
I agree, It's slowly gotten worse over the past year. Invite who you can, I'd like to make this place a home with no prejudices or hate.
FriendlyGator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by He15man on Thu May 09, 2013 9:19 pm

There are some great posters over there and i didn't have a problem with most of them but they tended to take some things way too far.

If they happen to come over here and post it won't bother me at all, and that is up to the people who run this place.

I wasn't a perfect poster myself either, far from it and im not claiming to be. This place is sort of a fresh start for everybody and hopefully this turns into a great community we all hope it can be.

He15man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 09, 2013 9:21 pm

I will be posting on both.

TGN as change quite a bit

Back to top Go down

Post by FriendlyGator on Thu May 09, 2013 9:23 pm

He15man wrote:There are some great posters over there and i didn't have a problem with most of them but they tended to take some things way too far.

If they happen to come over here and post it won't bother me at all, and that is up to the people who run this place.

I wasn't a perfect poster myself either, far from it and im not claiming to be. This place is sort of a fresh start for everybody and hopefully this turns into a great community we all hope it can be.
Bingo, I won't disallow anyone not named termigator to post here. I just want the discussions to remain discussions.
FriendlyGator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aesty on Thu May 09, 2013 9:38 pm

You were banned friendly? How did that happen? Shame

Ill be on that board more than this probably, thats my baby...atleast the Insider Recruiting board is

but Ill still try to remember to stop by nightly or so

aesty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FriendlyGator on Thu May 09, 2013 9:41 pm

At the end of the day, I called Trail a hypocrite and Termi banned me.
FriendlyGator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aesty on Thu May 09, 2013 9:42 pm

lol but I was told things like that dont happen there?

Now you know why I stay out of any political threads over there, cause I think they are good people elsewise

aesty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FriendlyGator on Thu May 09, 2013 9:46 pm

aesty wrote:You were banned friendly? How did that happen? Shame

Ill be on that board more than this probably, thats my baby...atleast the Insider Recruiting board is

And please do. I always enjoyed conversing with you. You know I'll have Walking Dead threads here once Season 4 starts. Cool
FriendlyGator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aesty on Thu May 09, 2013 9:49 pm

certainly!

aesty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 09, 2013 9:53 pm

FriendlyGator wrote:
aesty wrote:You were banned friendly? How did that happen? Shame

And please do. I always enjoyed conversing with you. You know I'll have Walking Dead threads here once Season 4 starts. Cool

Can't wait for October

Back to top Go down

Post by aesty on Thu May 09, 2013 9:55 pm

This was basically me this past weekend Re my favorite Show/Book/Series/Fictional development of all time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

aesty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CuylerLady on Thu May 09, 2013 10:09 pm

I'm the resident pissed off chick over there today; after tomorrow, I'm gone. I will let y'all know now: I shan't hesitate to call anyone out like I did today. However, I've never had a problem with any of y'all, so I don't anticipate s problem.

CuylerLady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by He15man on Thu May 09, 2013 11:58 pm

Ill have to watching Walking Dead on Netflix sometime and see if i can get into that show.

He15man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CuylerLady on Fri May 10, 2013 12:15 am

He15man wrote:Ill have to watching Walking Dead on Netflix sometime and see if i can get into that show.

There was no way I could, Mr. C likes it, but it gives me night terrors.

CuylerLady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by He15man on Fri May 10, 2013 2:31 am

I watched one Episode and thought it looked like a low budget zombie flick, but ill try giving it a shot on Netflix.

Honestly not into all this Zombie stuff though

He15man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DreaminOandB on Fri May 10, 2013 6:23 am

To me, Trail and Termi and a couple of others(no one here) were BORING AS HELL!!! It literally drove me crazy!
DreaminOandB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by He15man on Fri May 10, 2013 7:12 am

I need to go to bed Sleep

He15man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum